- Learn more about the ALA:
What is the ALA?
The Atlas is an information system that aggregates data on all Australian species of flora and fauna and provides a capability to analyse the data geospatially.
Why should I register?
Registering with the ALA allows you to:
- provide feedback on the ALA and its content
- record an observation of a species, upload a photograph or share information on a species
- save an analysis in the spatial portal so you can return to it later
- subscribe to updates about the ALA.