Here are a few great events from some our partners.
Great Southern BioBlitz
The Great Southern BioBlitz is an international period of intense biological surveying that attempts to record all the living species within several designated areas across the Southern Hemisphere in Spring.
During National Science Week, Great Southern BioBlitz is hosting two webinars on how to use iNaturalist
- A beginners guide for using iNaturalist (Tuesday 17 Aug 8:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Advanced tips for using iNaturalist (Tuesday 7 Sep 8:00pm – 9:00pm)
Atlas of Life in the Coastal Wilderness
The Atlas of Life in the Coastal Wilderness have put together an amazing program of activities for Science Week, including:
- The Atlas of Life and iNaturalist (Monday 16 August 1.50pm)
- Bee hotels – to boost bees after fire (Monday 16 August)
- Echidna CSI: Combining citizen science with microbiome research to asses bushfire impacts on echidnas (Wednesday 18 August)
Check out Atlas of Life in the Coastal Wilderness – National Science Week for more details.
FrogID: informing frog conservation through citizen science
- Informing frog conservation through citizen science (Thursday 12 August 2021, 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM AEST)
Australian Museum and The Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney
- Sydney Science Trail: ONLINE EVENT (Friday 13 Aug – Monday 13 Sep 12:00am – 11:45pm)
- Climate Change: Families for a Thriving Future webinar (Sunday 15 Aug 4:00pm – 5:00pm)
- Big issues in biodiversity science: Digitalisation in Environmental Assessment – International Frontrunners (Wednesday 18 Aug 4:00pm – 5:30pm)