The OzAtlas app is freely available for recording your sightings of flora, fauna and fungi and submitting them directly to the Atlas of Living Australia. Find it in these app stores:
OzAtlas app in the Apple App Store for your iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
OzAtlas app in the Google Play Store for your Android device
- Re-designed user interface.
- Available for both iOS (iPhone & iPad) and Android platform.
- Easy to search recorded species.
- Access to mobile camera and photo gallery to upload species photo.
- One place to view all your sightings.
- Offline storage.
- Explore species by location.
The BioCollect mobile app. is a generic app providing on and offline access to projects and surveys in the BioCollect system.
BioCollect app in the Apple App Store for your iPhone or iPad
BioCollect app in the Google Play Store for your Android device
- Android and Apple iOS versions.
- Record data offline.
- Automatic data upload to the BioCollect database.
- Access all of your projects from the one app.
- Integrated device tools (GPS, camera, etc.) for data recording.
- GPS-based search – projects near me or specified location.
Enhancements and new features for the apps are still being developed and updates will be available via the app stores in the usual way.
If you have something positive to say, please comment via the store. If you’d like to provide adverse comments or constructive suggestions for improvements or new features, we welcome your feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org.