The “ecoscience” project type is for any assessment & monitoring project which does not involve public participation. Ecoscience research projects are most typically set up by scientists collecting data for their own research projects or by ecologists and natural resource management (NRM) practitioners undertaking surveys for planning related development applications, long-term site monitoring projects, and more.
COLLECT your data – DOWNLOAD your data for analysis – SHARE your data when you’re ready
Use for assessment and monitoring projects using systematic methods and that are not for public participation
Features & benefits
- Single point of data collection automatically creates species occurrences in the ALA and passes project information and data to AEKOS.
- Have your own project website to communicate with your stakeholders, include stories, achievements, outcomes and event information.
- Create and manage your own surveys
- Attach supplementary materials to your project.
- Manage membership and user roles in your project.
- Flexible yet simple to use project and survey configuration options.
- Ability to flexibly embargo datasets – release when you are ready.
- Flexible customisable form design.
- Standards-based components ensures that data can aggregate.
- Avoid data loss and succession issues with a robust and persistent database.
- Seamless integration with the ALA.
- Automatic feeds of public data to other relevant systems.
- Review, manage and download your data.
- Real-time statistical summaries of your data.
- Organisation-based project discovery.